- Permanent Flash: Flash is used by 95 percent of all champions. It is, for many, the only spell that cannot be subbed. If flash were available to everyone (similar to recall), it would create more summoner variables.
- Trinket upgrades: Players should be able to upgrade their warding tool at Level 9. This could include more slots for yellow wards, lower cooldown for red scanner, and further range for blue trinket.
- Alcove monster camp: A monster camp set inside the alcove would provide Top and Bottom laners with a neutral to fight over.
- Health-well: If a player is being shoved or killed in lane, they should be able to build an item that works similar to the health stones in ARAM. For 400 gold, the player can build one behind their tower, which lets them to regain 25% of their health, with a similar cooldown to ARAM stone.
- Hostile infernal dragon map: While the infernal map removes some brushes and provides new entry to the jungle, I think it could be more hostile for players, in contrast to ocean providing more health. Perhaps there could be fire pits in the jungle, which act like Morgana’s E or Rumble’s ult, forcing players to avoid certain areas.
- A setting that adjusts locked map: In lane, you could adjust locked map position by 20% forward, for instance, letting you see more of the lane. This could be quickly re-adjusted with arrow keys, for closer encounters in team-fights.
- Jungle-helper: Similar to how a support can assist an ADC with a farming tool, a Jungle could assign a player to help clear camps, sharing XP. This could be a way for a laner to obtain XP when a wave is frozen, without damaging the Jungle by taking their camps. Also could introduce more fights in river for crab.
- Sticky pings: For things like ward here and enemy missing, instead of spamming pings the player can hold to stick the ping, leaving it there for 5–10 seconds. Provides Junglers / Support with adequate time to notice and sweep.
Just a few thoughts from a super-bad LeBlanc player.